|Sr.||Unique Id.||Name of Faculty||Designation||Qualification||DOJ||Photograph|
|1||77331||Dr. Sonal J. Shah||HOD /
|2||77330||Dr. Praveena G. Bhandari||Asst. Prof.||M.Sc./Ph.D.||18/10/1993|
|3||76491||Dr. Dipak V. Parmar||Asst. Prof.||M.Sc./Ph.D.||27/06/1996|
|4||76475||Mr. Mayur P.Parmar||Asst. Prof.||M.Sc./NET||04/05/2012|
|Unique Id||Name of Faculty||Designation||Qualification||NET/SLET/Other||DOJ|
|16185||Ms. Khushboo N. Vashi||Asst. Prof.||M.Sc./B.Ed.||13/07/2010|
|16242||Ms. Heema M. Kotak||Asst. Prof.||M.Sc.||NDDY||01/08/2012|
|81765||Ms. Priyanka B. Dave||Asst. Prof.||M.Sc.||02/07/2018|
|Sr.||Name of Faculty||Department||Designation||DOJ||DOR|
|1||Mrs. Shivangi Hareshbhai Bhatt||Biochemistry||Assistant Professor||22/08/2001||30/10/2016|
|2||Ms. Meera Trivedi||Biochemistry||Assistant Professor||08/09/2015||27/01/2018|
Lab Assistant (3)
About the Department
- Pioneer to Start Biochemistry Programme in Saurashtra.
- Successfully completed 25 years.
- 90 % of students occupy good reputed positions in various fields of Life Sciences
Best Practices At Department
- Peer Teaching
- Concept Mapping and Mind Mapping Techniques with Practical Hands On Training.
Department Highlights / Exclusive
- 98-100% Result since the inception of program
- 75-80 % Students pursue post graduate studies in reputed universities
- Every Year 2-3 Students clear National level competitive exams.
- In 2016 One of the student Ms Madhuri Parmar got Bronze medal in Shooting competition at national level
- In 2017 Ms Aneere , Student of TY got selected for International Student exchange Program to Singapore under NCC.