|S.No.||Title with page nos.||Journal||ISSN/
|Whether peer reviewed.
Impact Factor, if any
|No. of co-authors||Whether you are the main author||API Score|
|1||Heterologous expression of pyrroloquinoline quinone (pqq) gene cluster confers mineral phosphate solubilization ability to Herbaspirillum seropedicae Z67 98
|ISSN: 0175-7598||3.337 (2014)||4||No||3|
|2||Overexpression of citrate operon in Herbaspirillumseropedicae Z67 enhances organic acid secretion, mineral phosphate solubilization and growth promotion of Oryza sativa
|Plant and Soil
|3||Expression of Pyrroloquinoline Quinone in Rhizobium leguminosarum for Phosphate Solubilization 33 (2) : 621—624 ,April—June, 2015
|Environment & Ecology||ISSN 0970-0420||3||No||4|
|4|| Inoculation of genetically modified endophytic Herbaspirillum seropedicae Z67 endowed with gluconic and 2-ketogluconic acid secretion, confers beneficial effects on rice (Oriza sativa) plants.
|Plant and Soil||ISSN: 0032-079X||3.052 ( 2016)||4||No||3|
1. Research and Development (past 5 years) :
• Thrust Areas-Cancer Biology, Agriculture Biochemistry and Clinical Microbiology
• Research Projects
• Research Publications-
Five publications in International Journals and two in national journals.
• Patents -Nil
- Pioneer to Start Biochemistry Programme in Saurashtra.
- Successfully completed 25 years.
- 90 % of students occupy good reputed positions in various fields of Life Sciences
- Peer Teaching
- Concept Mapping and Mind Mapping Techniques with Practical Hands On Training.
- 98-100% Result since the inception of program
- 75-80 % Students pursue post graduate studies in reputed universities
- Every Year 2-3 Students clear National level competitive exams.