The goals of the program in Biochemistry are to prepare undergraduate students with the relevant and applicable knowledge in the core biochemistry areas (i.e. general, analytical, biochemistry, organic, and physical); the critical thinking skills and the technical laboratory skills in preparation to contribute to society and work in the health professions (e.g. medical, pharmaceutical, dental, osteopathy, ophthalmology, and other health-related professions), as skilled biochemists and science researchers, or for entry into postgraduate degree programs (M.S. or Ph.D.).
- Pioneer to Start Biochemistry Programme in Saurashtra.
- Successfully completed 25 years.
- 90 % of students occupy good reputed positions in various fields of Life Sciences
- Peer Teaching
- Concept Mapping and Mind Mapping Techniques with Practical Hands On Training.
- 98-100% Result since the inception of program
- 75-80 % Students pursue post graduate studies in reputed universities
- Every Year 2-3 Students clear National level competitive exams.