|Title of Research Paper||Name of Faculty||Designation||Link of the paper published||Brief about the research|
|Restrained Domination of Some Path Related Graphs||P. D. Ajani||Asst. Professor||www.shcpub.edu.in||There are many variants of dominating sets available in the literature. The restrained dominating set related the vertex set and its complement. We have obtained restrained dominating number of various graphs by means of graph operation on path.|
|On Restrained Domination Number of Graphs||P. D. Ajani||Asst. Professor||www.ijmsc.com||The concept of restrained domination in graph is very important and interesting as well. We have obtained exact value of restrained domination number of larger graphs obtained from cycle by means of some graph operations.|
|The b-Chromatic Number of Some Path Related Graphs||Dr. Rakhimol V. Isaac||Asst. Professor||https://speed.veltechuniv.edu.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Paper-03-14.pdf|
|The b-Chromatic Number of Some Degree Splitting Graphs||Dr. Rakhimol V. Isaac||Asst. Professor||http://www.malayajournal.org/articles/MJM090.pdf|
|The b-Chromatic Number of Some Graphs||Dr. Rakhimol V. Isaac||Asst. Professor||https://www.ijmsc.com/index.php/ijmsc/article/view/323/ijmsc-5-1-18|
|On the b-Chromatic Number of Some Graphs||Dr. Rakhimol V. Isaac||Asst. Professor||http://www.imvibl.org/buletin/bulletin-imvi-5-2-2015/bulletin-imvi-5-1-2015-191- 195.pdf|
|The Coloring and Hajos Sum of Two Graphs||Dr. Rakhimol V. Isaac||Asst. Professor||http://speed.veltechuniv.edu.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Paper-01-2016.pdf|
|Total Coloring of Some Cycle Related Graphs||Dr. Rakhimol V. Isaac||Asst. professor||http://www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jm/papers/Vol11-issue3/Version-5/I011355153.pdf|
|Equitable Coloring of Some Cycle Related Graphs||Dr. Rakhimol V. Isaac||Asst. Professor||http://shcpub.edu.in/web/binary/view-document/?model=ir.attachment.id=2323|
|Equitable Chromatic Number of Some Wheel Related Graphs||Dr. Rakhimol V. Isaac||Asst. Professor||http://dx.doi.org/10.17654/DM018040473|
As Co-Investigator: Rakhimol V. Isaac is a co-investigator of the Minor Research project. The details as follows
Title of the project: Graph Coloring Problems in the Context of Some Graph Operations
Duration: Two years.
Date of submission: 25-09-2016.
Nature of the project: Minor Research Project.
Name of funding agency: Gujarat Council on Science and Technology (GUJCOST), Gandhinagar, Department of Science and Technology, Government of Gujarat.
Principal Investigator: Dr. S. K. Vaidya
- The department of mathematics (of Shree ManibhaiVirani and Smt. NavalbenVirani Science College) was established in year 1968.
- Initially mathematics was thought as allied course for B.Sc. Chemistry and other UG programmes.
- The department started offering Mathematics as a principle subject from year 1994 at UG level.
- Department started offering M.Sc. Mathematics programme since academic year 2016-2017.
Student centric approach of imparting mathematics education
Comprehensive discussion of all courses of studies.
Ample opportunities given to the students to express and develop in a guided environment.
High level syllabus of UG and PG programmes including the content of examinations like NET, SLET and IIT-JAM.
Well-furnished class rooms with modern ICT facilities including smart digital classrooms.
Highly qualified ample staff for teaching at UG and PG level.
Well-equipped computer laboratories and rich library.
- Regular organization of various Co-curricular and Extracurricular activities involving mathematics.
1. Rangoli Competition on Mathematics -2017
2. Poster Competition on Mathematics-2018
- Every year students of the department of mathematics participate in large number and win prizes in various state level and national level seminar, symposium and conferences mathematics.
- Recent year’s student of the college won many prizes in state level and national level mathematics competitions.
Syllabus under preparation to be uploaded later.