|Sr.||Unique Id||Name of Faculty||Designation||Qualification||DOJ|
|1||76410||Mr. Jignasu N. Chauhan||HOD /
|2||77334||Mr. Mahesh L. Joshi||Asso. Prof.||M.Sc.||27/06/1996|
|Unique Id||Name of Faculty||Designation||Qualification||NET/SLET/Other||DOJ|
|22951||Ms. Nisha K. Nesadia||Asst. Prof.||M.Sc./M.Phill/B.Ed.||09/07/2012|
|22939||Ms. Bhagvati Nabhoya R.||Asst. Prof.||M.Sc./M.Phill||07/01/2013|
|220816||Ms. Chandni P. Dhaduk||Asst. Prof.||M.Sc./M.Phill/B.Ed.||21/06/2013|
|72518||Mr. Punit B. Vadher||Asst. Prof.||M.Sc./M.Phill||GSLET||11/07/2016|
|76167||Dr. Rakhimol V. Isaac||Asst. Prof.||M.Sc./B.Ed./M.Phill/Ph.D.||15/06/2017|
|76366||Mr. Manoharsinh R. Jadeja||Asst. Prof.||M.Sc.||M.Phill. Pursuing||21/06/2017|
|13079||Mr. Parag D. Ajani||Asst. Prof.||M.Sc. / M.Phill||Ph.D. Pursuing||01/08/2017|
|56217||Ms. Miral K. Doshi||Asst. Prof.||M.Sc. / M.Phill||09/07/2018|
|Sr.||Name of Faculty||Department||Designation||DOJ||DOR|
|1||Ms. Chitaliya Shweta M.||Mathematics||Assistant Professor||15/07/2013||31/03/2017|
|2||Ms. Mital A. Dangar||Mathematics||Assistant Professor||19/06/2014||18/08/2017|
|3||Ms. Neha Jamvecha||Mathematics||Assistant Professor||08/07/2015||03/11/2017|
About the Department
- The department of mathematics (of Shree ManibhaiVirani and Smt. NavalbenVirani Science College) was established in year 1968.
- Initially mathematics was thought as allied course for B.Sc. Chemistry and other UG programmes.
- The department started offering Mathematics as a principle subject from year 1994 at UG level.
- Department started offering M.Sc. Mathematics programme since academic year 2016-2017.
Best Practices at Department
Student centric approach of imparting mathematics education
Comprehensive discussion of all courses of studies.
Ample opportunities given to the students to express and develop in a guided environment.
High level syllabus of UG and PG programmes including the content of examinations like NET, SLET and IIT-JAM.
Department Highlights / Exclusive
Well-furnished class rooms with modern ICT facilities including smart digital classrooms.
Highly qualified ample staff for teaching at UG and PG level.
Well-equipped computer laboratories and rich library.
- Regular organization of various Co-curricular and Extracurricular activities involving mathematics.
1. Rangoli Competition on Mathematics -2017
2. Poster Competition on Mathematics-2018
- Every year students of the department of mathematics participate in large number and win prizes in various state level and national level seminar, symposium and conferences mathematics.
- Recent year’s student of the college won many prizes in state level and national level mathematics competitions.
Syllabus under preparation to be uploaded later.