Goals & Objectivesadmin2018-08-30T11:14:27+00:00
- Realization of the dream of education for one and all.
- Meaningful, purposeful scientific, technological and value based education for holistic development of youth leading to the creation of world class scientists and human resource with humane quality and global competencies.
- Creative and positive academic ambience amidst the state of art physical infrastructure, learning resources, support facilities and services, supported by qualified and competent human resource.
- Realization of the vision on critical thinking, creativity, living in harmony with existence leading to the development of self and society through lifelong learning.
- Blending education with spirituality to move hand in hand towards universal brotherhood, peace and happiness of all, as a harbinger of socio-economic change.
- Promotion of sincerity, regularity, discipline and duty as well as all aspects of redefined spirituality – righteous way of life, values, ethics and self less service, towards eternal bliss “Sat-Chit-Ananda”.
- Developing an affectionate Atmiya, to transform everyone Atmiya, through Gurukul practice of “Atmiyata” – a process of simple living, high thinking and enjoyment in service and sacrifice.