The Curriculums are designed to attain the following learning outcomes which students shall accomplish by the time of their graduation and post graduation:
• To develop mastery of emerging technologies in IT infrastructures, software development, IT systems management including IT security and to appreciate the necessity for continuing professional development.
• To demonstrate understanding of and apply current theories, models and techniques for the software development process.
• Explain and apply appropriate information technologies to help an individual or organization to achieve its goals and objectives.
• Manage the information technology resources of an individual or organization.
• Specify, design, develop, test and manage application software systems to meet the operational and business requirements of organizations.
• Anticipate the changing direction of information technology and evaluate and communicate the likely utility of new technologies to an individual or organization.
• Demonstrate an understanding of best practices and standards and their application.
• Work in a team using common tools and environments to achieve project objectives.
The astonishing rapidity, with which the internet is changing the world, makes it clear that education & technology needs to be amalgamated from elementary school to graduate level. This helps students to exploit the latest technology to learn. It poses challenge to teachers to stay abreast with current developments in their field and integrate tools and technology into their teaching which helps them to be effective resource persons.
To help the students demonstrate skills in information collection, analysis and dissemination, research and development, database and software development, the articulated opportunities and facilities have been created, and strengthened in the Computer Department of the college which was established in the year 1998-99. The college is the harbinger in introducing the course in the State; and being highly quality conscious since then; as a result it has always been striving to achieve excellence.
• We are committed to cater the best quality education. Varieties of indoor projects give mirror of market needs to the students that help them to keep pace with market in years to come.
• The UG & PG courses of Computer Application & Information Technology places students at the forefront of this evolving field through a carefully crafted integration of advanced conceptual tools with a strong emphasis on experiential learning opportunities.
• For student’s advancement as Computer Science professional, we aim at – A broad & deep understanding of the most current topics & the depth & breathe of knowledge through the completion of a comprehensive project.
• Online project calendar, submission and evaluation system
• Multimedia Project Presentation methodology
• Online Video / Audio lectures
• In-house recorded lectures
• Online feedback
• Expert Lecture
• Self-learning through BLOGS, E-books, Journals, Forum
• Collaboration with CSI - Computer Society of India
• The research work in our department spans a rich variety of topics in modern computer science.
• Attracting industry experts as faculty members.
• Students assessment is not based on the exams and rote learning but on a practical basis and more continuous.
• Working on outcome base teaching-learning process.
• Sound infrastructure with highly configured computer labs with Apple iMac systems.
• State of the art, dedicated computer lab with latest Hardware and Software.
• Highly interactive seminars by alumni students and other industry experts.
• Soft Skill & Technical Skill development programs for students.
• Many of our students are placed in many corporate and leading companies trough placement cell.
• Department prominent activities:
- Value education
- Earn while Learn
- Poster Presentation
- Social Events
- Peer Learning
- Technical Events
- Expert Talks
- Industrial Visits
- Hand-on Practices
- Paper Presentation
- Project Fair
• One day workshop on Internet of Things
• One day workshop on Laravel (PHP MVC Framework)
• Active participation in Smart City Rajkot – Hackathon 2017-18 & Smart Gujarat for New India Hackathon 2017-18.
• Commencement of Developer Club to do Best Practices.
• Started Guidance Cell for Competitive Examinations like CMAT, CAT, IELTS, etc.
• Commencement of Language Club for better Language Proficiency
CIE 1 Examination Commencement : Date: 16/08/18 to 23/08/18
Janamasthami Vacation : Date:01/09/18 to 04/09/18
Free Video Tutorials & Courses
https://swayam.gov.in/ - SWAYAM
Web & Code Assignement & Test