EDUCATION – IN THE AMBIANCE OF DIVINITY
H.D.H. Shree Hariprasad Swamiji blessed the regions of Saurashtra and Kutch which had always been lacking in quality facilities for higher education. The last two and a half decades have witnessed an amazing progress in the quality as well as the variety of courses offered in almost all major faculties in Sciences, Social Sciences, Commerce, Pharmacy, Management, Engineering and Technology. SKS has invested millions of rupees in planning, executing and strengthening the best of infra-structural facilities in its schools, colleges and institutes.
The Campus of Yogidham is spread over 23.5 acres of land that houses educational facilities ranging from kindergarten to Post-Graduate and research programmes. The synthesis of Religion and Science, Spirituality and Technology is a feature of Yogidham Gurukul that sets it apart, as an ‘organization with a difference’, and as an ‘organization that makes a difference’.
The list of institutions established by Sarvoday Kelavani Samaj are as follows:
- Shree Manibhai Virani and Smt. Navalben Virani Science College
- Shree Yogiji Maharaj Arts and Commerce College
- Gyanyagna College of Science and Management
- Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science (BE & ME)
- Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science (MAM, MBA and MCA)
- Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science (Diploma Engineering)
- Atmiya Institute of Pharmacy (B.Pharm. & M.Pharm.)
- Atmiya School of Science
- Shree Atmiya Shishu Vidyamandir
- Shree Sarveshwar Vidyamandir