Skip to content
- The Chemical Industry is among the oldest industries in India. Chemical Industry ranks l2th by volume in the world production of chemicals. Gujarat chemical sector is one of the fastest growing sectors. The state contributes to more than 20% of India’s chemical output.
- With advent of IT and globalization, the world has shrunk and hence opened new avenues for Applied Science.
- The course which is amalgamation of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering has been recognized as a vital course by chemical industries and hence the emerging successful graduates are very much in demand by chemical industries & research organizations.
- Keeping in view the scenario of Chemical Industries in india, the UGC has designed and launched a course in Industrial Chemistry at undergraduate and Postgraduate levels.
- The institute is pioneer in offering B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry) course at UG level in saurashtra and kachchh region since 1999. More over, it is the college which is awarded with UGC assistance for M.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry) under innovative program – Teaching and research in interdisciplinary and emergin area in 2007.